Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Don't be a passenger

"Don't be a passenger, Be part of the change"


For those of you who can't see this video click here

How we live today will continue to have an impact on our future and the future of our environment. In the 4 minutes that you will watch this video many things will change. It's up to you to make that change for the better. Share the video and join in the movement.

My 2 cents.. what a brilliant video, beautifully made, not only is this movement proudly South African, it's fresh and a new, full of hope and passion! I just love the how anyone can really make a change in the world, we all need to be reminded of that! Another thing this video reminds me of one of my favourite quotes from Helen Keller.

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.”

Be inspired and please let it lead to action.

You can follow them on twitter @DontBePassenger

And find out everything you need to on there website: www.dontbeapassenger.com

found this via Cherryflava

No comments:

Post a Comment